Sunday, September 30, 2012

Up and Beyond 2012

 I received this question recently...

Hi Francis, Just thinking about you and your presentation at Prana 2011; was wondering if you were going to go this year, if not what are your plans and what do you propose most people should do - if anything, regarding upcoming planetary/universe alignments? I realise that's a pretty big question, but I was very intrigued by your reading
Thanks Brad....

I thought it a very good question and here is my reply...


- Hi Brad, I'm not going to Prana this year. In fact I'm going to get married on January 4th 2013, if that is any indication. 

I propose that we all need to keep ourselves clear and be alert for a new direction. For many "prophets" this seems to be some sort of disconnection, but I have never seen, nor does history show such massive disconnects. From the channelling sessions that I do, the information suggests that at the end of 2012 "time" as we know it will cease to exist.


Initially I thought that was a big ask. However just this weekend I was reading a passage in a history book which described how GMT started. In 1880 Britain passed a law that brought local times under a single time plan which was GMT. This essentially means that "time" as we know it only began in 1880 so ceasing in 2012 is hardly a big affair. The impact of the introduction of GMT was still felt globally. As will the impact of its cessation. 

The new consciousness that we expect has to be based on both Eris and its ruling sign of Libra. The result is Responsibility, Accountability and Transparency.


As you can see the Dotcom affair has catapulted NZ politics into this breakdown. The country needs to demand the resignation of those who lied to us about this affair. 


While the buck stops at John Key, I personally would be happy with Bill English's head. No matter whether Key's goes as well. The point is that unless there is accountability for this we send the message that unlawfullness is okay for politicians. English is culpable because after knowing it was illegal he tried to hide it by using ministerial powers. That actually makes him a criminal. If Key doesn't get rid of him it makes Key an accessory to a crime, thus also a criminal.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of course. The question is the consciousness. I believe that the next three months will drop bombshell after bombshell of these types of revelations all over the world forcing us to unite in agreements about the requirements for leadership. With this in mind, I would propose that everybody cleans up their act. Clear the issues with wives, girlfriends, parents and children to the degree that you are comfortable with anyone knowing all your secrets.

Consider what you would do if your nearest and dearest had a dark secret that came to light. Learn how to keep your equanimity, how to forgive and have compassion. Recognise that humans are all flawed. Learn as much as you can about yourself. 


What I have begun to see is the cracks in the secrets and hidden agendas that cause the lack of trust that we all sense with most people misusing their power. In order to begin I am going to start teaching astrology classes in Takapuna to help with this understanding.

If I were able to get a significant pre-paying group together at Prana wanting astrology tuition I might have considered going again. Or even doing it somewhere else. The classes I have planned are 8 x 2½ hour long classes which would mean 20 hours tuition. With time to integrate it would be a minimum of 3 days if it were done all together.


For me, the Age of Aquarius began in 2000 and it takes 12 years to fully imbed. Aquarius is connected to Libra because Uranus rules Aquarius and Libra at the higher levels. Originally, Uranus was castrated by his Titan children, when he comes back into his power well might they cringe! Libra insists that the message for this new Age is "Right Relationship", and that is what Delaine and I plan to bring down through our Alchemical Marriage, the so-called "End of the Great Work". So you see I want to remain purposeful even in this time of transition. 

Does this answer the question?

No comments: